- Fork: Steel 1 1/8 Threadless (Matte Black)
- Frame: Alloy Al6061, (Matte Black), with front emblem (Alloy) and bottom tube bike label.
- Headset: (black) 1 1/8 threadless (Matte Black), Sealed Bearings, Alloy Shell.
- Handlebars: (Matte Black Textured) Alloy 31.8mm Center Clamp, 700 mm Length, with 35mm Rise.
- Stem: 1 1/8 Alloy with 31.8 mm Clamp, 90mm Length, (Matt Black)
- Brakes/Levers: (Camouflage) Avid BB5 Disc Brakes Front/Rear 180mm Rotors.
Rims and Wheel Sets:
- Rim: (Neon Yellow) with Cutouts, Ultra-Light Single Wall Alloy, Welded Seam, 36H.
- Front Hubs: Alloy Motor Hub, 1250 Watt 48V
- Rear Hub: 8-Speed Shimano Alivio 11-32T Cassette, Quick Release, Alloy with Sealed Bearings
- Tire: 26’ by 5” , “THE WIDEST TIRE MADE”, High Density Rubber for Puncture Resistance.
- Tubes: 4” x 26” Schrader Valve.
- Crank Set: (Matte Black) Alloy 38T Chain Ring, Alloy Crank with 175mm Arm.
- Chain: KMC Rust Buster.
- BB Set: Steel Shell, SS Sealed Bearings, 100mm Shell Width.
- Shifter: Shimano 8-Speed.
- Seatpost: (Matte Black) Alloy 27.2 mm, 350 mm Length
- Derailleur: Alivio 8-Speed Alloy
- Front Wheel Hub Motor: 1250 Watt, 48V,
- Front Wheel Motor: 1250 Watt Motor, 48 Volt, 14 Amp Hour Battery.
(Wattage is calculated by Volts x Amps = 48 Volts x 26 Amps =1248 Watts). Brushless Hub with Alloy sealed shell
- Throttle: Handle Bar Mount
- Control Pad: Handle Bar Mount with Three Levels Low/Med/High
- Control Unit: Rear Seat Post Mount 26 AMP
- Speed: 48V gets about 25 MPH, Distance at Full Speed Steady approximately 30 Miles+/-
- Warranty: One Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Battery: Sealed, Water Proof Poly Casing with Handle, Lithium Ion Technology with High Density Sony Cells, 600 Cycles
- Battery Duration: About 12 Amp Hours
- Charger: Long lasting 3A Chargers, Charge time 4 Hours. (Use of a Quick Charge Charger are proven to shorten the battery life)
Weight and Packing:
- Packing: 85% complete.
- Weight: 51 lbs
(Bike Rack and Gear Holder Not Included)